Monday, December 18, 2017

Redeemed...



These past days I wasn't at all like myself...and I admit I have completely lost my focus which have now caused me a great deal of pain and embarrassment...

I can't really say that the storm has passed already but i prayerfully hope it did

Now i see that i have just been to intent on pleasing the "others" in my life that i have completely forgotten and worse, forsaken who i am and what i want to be...

This incident has got me thinking how in the world did i lose my focus and then it quietly dawned on me that i have forgotten the "me" time and the "God's time" in my schedule...

The significance of "God's time" in my life can never be fully underestimated because it has saved me too many times already from making wrong decisions and really messing up...

The "me" time on the other hand is instrumental in my everyday life as it keeps me grounded to what i believe in and how i respond to everything - see this here...

I have been a little lax and now i realize that things have gone a little bit out of hand and i have betrayed myself...what i stood for and what i had wanted...try this

Which really hurts because i know my potential and yet i chose to become pitifully mediocre, i CHOSE to lower my standards, not that my previous standards were unreachable but they were not of the same make-up as what the people around me had...

But then again, i am thankful because i was able to not only recognize that something was really wrong but also resolve these issues of acceptance and capability...

Like the girl at Dali's painting...i sometimes wonder what she sees, and why she looks out thta window that way...

In a way i have been like that, my purpose had been to see the oustide world but then i had forgotten that i must look within...

My approval addiction and pride have left me in shambles but then there is the hope in knowing that the grace of the ALmighty will never fail me...

And now i seal my redemption with the renewal of my priorities and beliefs and faith...