Monday, December 18, 2017

I don't want to fall in love



I know...the title is a BIG statement but you gotta hear me out on this. I am scared of the idea that you can fall in and out of love with someone.

 I mean think about it, do you really want to "fall" in and out of it? I don't think so. Falling in and out of love is dangerous, aside from the fact that physically you can't survive a fall that deep, i also mean the obvious. I don't want to live with the fact that the person i'm loving loves me this day but tomorrow i might not now if he still does. Ok, so I have to get over it you might say, get over the fact that some things are not really meant to be. I know that, but when you say you're falling that you have no means of control or whatsoever. I do not want that, nope, I am not a control freak, I just don't want to live...much more LOVE, with uncertainty - visit
Yeah I know the only thing that is certain here in this world is CHANGE but you see, I believe in some things.
For me Loving someone is a decision and not just something that possessed you. It is either I love the person or I have decided not to love him with the same depth. Falling in and out of love is just some lousy excuse of a person who cannot really commit.
No one can really fall, you just decide, many of you will raise their eyebrows at me and think that I beleive that love is cerebral, well, you're partly correct. I have learned in my life that i should never trust my feelings. They are like traps(check it out), they make you believe that it is right because it feels good and then in the end they will make you feel bad because of the decision YOU made when YOU were still FEELING GOOD about the situation. Feelings are fickle, oh sure the gushing and butterflies and electric currents pulsating through your body feels good now, but what happens when everything's through? You feel used and bitter. When I will love someone I must decide that no matter what he really is on the inside, what his bad habits are and yes, even if he snores at night